- Nanoporous membrane that gives the base fabric waterproof and windproof properties and promotes breathability thanks to the removal of excess moisture that is generated between the body and the garment during sports. Mega-Tex membrane is available in columns of 3000 , 5000 , 10000 and 15000. The legends need to be interpreted based on the following parameters:
- Water resistance : 3.000 m/m h20
- Breathability : 3.000 g/m2 (24 h.)
Mega -Tex provides high protection and comfort keeping you dry, even in the most extreme weather conditions
- Net fabric highly breathable, durable, lightweight and versatile. Its use as a liner promotes natural creation of an air pocket between the body and the garment that protects notably the cooling after sporfs.
- Built on a base of nylon 6.6, NylonTech fabric is heavyweight and abrasion resistance, what confer to the garment exceptional durability while a water repellent treatment on the inner face of the fabric, improve resistance to rain and wind without losing breathability. NylonTech garments are reinforced by taped seams for added durability of the water repellency features of fhe fabric.
- Taped Seams